Simply ordering per mouse click has become an everyday task – in the work place and at home. It sounds simple, but it is really quite a complex process. Professional content or product management is a prerequisite for creating an electronic catalogue to provide employees, business partners, and potential customers with a set of products or services, around the world, day and night. The system must guarantee that all information, no matter where it comes from, is uniformly available in the product catalogue.
For those procuring goods in the workplace, it is important to be able to search a range of goods comfortably and find information easily. To ensure that the user can find the desired products autonomously, intuitively, and quickly, information has to be classified, standardized, and sometimes localized. Only when the purchasing organization always has current, correct, and consistent information at its disposal will the purchasing agent order electronically. It is the only way that virtual trade platforms will be met with the necessary acceptance.
Processes are different in every company and must be taken into account. Also, customers often simply think differently, work differently, and have different infrastructures. Standard programs tend to “swallow” individual and important characteristics. Our catalogue applications consider all of these factors and provide the customer with a tailor-made solution, individually programmed or built from standard products - with all desired standards and formats, with fast performance and up-to-date information
- Data feeds into classic industry standards: large product information and communication platforms (e.g. TecAlliance or Auto Care in the vehicle parts market) these days have their own data standards. Formats like TAF, ACES, PIES, MAM and the like are generated, tested, and supplied to match those of the publication partner.
- Regional and organization-specific catalogues: global parts manufacturers also operate OEM, OES, and free aftermarket businesses. Uniform product management is supported by matching catalogues for relevant sectors, fields, and market segments.
- Global interstandard management: data collection at several levels facilitates cross-company product information with associated base and reference data. Product features for local market cultivation (e.g. differences in the USA, UK, Asia or EU) are maintained with the same software, but locally.
- eCommerce/mCommerce: after parts identification and selection, the next task is creating price and delivery integration. We provide individual shop links (e.g. eBay) as well as connectivity with industry ordering platforms (e.g. TecCOM for auto parts).
- Integration in B2B order applications: larger industrial and trade customers operate integrated inventory management systems that have to be able to support parts information, selection and ordering. ISB catalogues are integrated into the customer’s IT environment.
- Service and labor value integration: particularly the maintenance and repair market requires not only parts but labor information as well. We combine parts solutions with labor value catalogues, repair guidelines, or assembly/disassembly instructions. Modern diagnostic systems trigger these comprehensive repair processes.
Catalogue operation software: product search, product identification, and results presentation have to support different use cases. Our catalogue applications offer alternative search access options (e.g. via competitor item numbers), customer-specific professional search, results previews, references, and links.
- Individualized layout: from catalogue documents and files (e.g. pdf downloads, tables, animated flip catalogues) to integrated product information in configurators, portals, or shops: all catalogue data is generated in specific designs to match our customer’s market appearance.
- PIM und DAM integration: product data is not merely fed from commercial core systems, but augmented with relevant information from construction, marketing, production or logistics. Digital assets like item images, animations, drawings, or videos are integrated to match the business model.
- Channel management by target group: every market worldwide has special information channel requirements: languages, product ranges, product groups, delivery quantities, prices, or product features are aligned with the retrieval infrastructure in the interest of strategic market cultivation..
We give you all the tools you need:
- Data bases for product Management that compile all relevant Information and standardize it in the easiest possible way
- Catalogue Solutions that turn your online shop into an active, efficient sales tool
- Sector-specific know-how in all our Project phases: conception, data preparation, implementation, support